Pre-orders begin Thursday 2nd April at 6pm (UK time) for Hevisike Records' vinyl release of our 2010 debut album "Call of Avernus", The expected release date is Monday 11th May. This deluxe issue is the first time the album has been made available as a vinyl record. The following packages are available:
200 Copies, olive green wax.
DIE HARD EDITION (£20)
100 copies, ultra clear wax, exclusive A3 poster, exlusive embroidered Alunah patch and exclusive Alunah logo guitar plectrum.
- High Performance coloured vinyl.
- Specially mastered for the vinyl format.
- Gatefold sleeve, with new album art.
- Strictly limited edition.
- Recorded by Greg Chandler (Esoteric) at Priory Recording Studios, England.
- Mastered by Tony Reed (Mos Generator) at HeavyHead Recording Co., WA, USA.
There are various purchase rules in place, visit the Hevisike store for further details >>